2002 Feb 18 11:07

Re: [vox] Stock Charting Software

i forgot to mention, this guy isn't on the list, so he won't see your
replies unless you cc him.

btw, deane, www.freshmeat.net is the canonical source of information for
applications.  a search on "stock" yielded 79 items.  you can also see
which ones seem popular with other people

pete

begin joseph e arruda <zeruch@dibona.com>

--
Enron..safe legal abortion..civil liberty..repealing ICBM treaty..deficit..
What's worse?  Screwing an intern or screwing an entire country?