2002 Feb 17 11:02

[vox] Stock Charting Software

    I am a Linux newbie - using Mandrake 8.1 on a newly built AMD
XP1800+ box.  I am having great results and have
managed to get everything running - cable modem, zip drive, cdrw,
network card, printer.  I actually have my system up
to my Windows functionality standard.  I need one more piece - great
high end stock charting software.  Does anyone know
of someone actually trading with real money using a Linux platform?  If
so, what software is being used? Where did it come from?  Thanks for any
help.
Mr. Deane Peters
deanep@charter.net