2002 Feb 15 22:00

Re: [vox] Non-functioning HP 812C

I could use a little part from an HP inkjet.  Can I have it?  I actually
just need the little spring on the left side of the printer if you open up
the cover and look underside.  If you can't find it, I'll take the whole
printer.  I'm in Novato so it'd be nice to pick it up at the next meeting
if that's okay -- otherwise feel free to recycle it.  Thanks!

-Mark

On 15 Feb 2002, Matthew Johnson wrote:

> Got a printer here that doesn't well, print. It goes through the
> motions, then spits out a printer with no text on it. Even got a new ink
> cart for it.
>
> Anyway, wondered if it would be OK to drop it off on Monday? Unless
> someone really wants it now for free of course, in which case you'll get
> it Monday. Won't miss the piz...Talk for anything.
>
> Matt

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/
PGP key available upon request.