2002 Feb 15 21:49

[vox] Non-functioning HP 812C

Got a printer here that doesn't well, print. It goes through the
motions, then spits out a printer with no text on it. Even got a new ink
cart for it.

Anyway, wondered if it would be OK to drop it off on Monday? Unless
someone really wants it now for free of course, in which case you'll get
it Monday. Won't miss the piz...Talk for anything.

Matt