2002 Feb 15 09:41

Re: [vox] whoa. my 15 minutes have arrived

Re: [vox] whoa. my 15 minutes have arrived

Oh I couldn't resist, though I propably should have.
:)

Let's see....
Pete=Linux Newbie? hmmm...
Pete=Anyone? hmmm....

In any case, congrats Pete.  Of course, now you'll get email from complete strangers offering updates, but that way you get to meet people from all over the world so it ends up being cool.

-sp