2002 Feb 08 08:32

Re: [vox] Making custom circuit boards

I did a Google search on "iron on printed circuit" and found more than a few
sites describing the process (and enough interesting sites to keep me distracted
for an hour or so) but unless you really want to learn to do it your self I
think that  far circuits would be far more cost and time effective.

on the other hand wire wrapping builds character. :-)

paul