2002 Feb 07 16:26

[vox] [OT] sacramento star trek convention

[vox] [OT] sacramento star trek convention

is anyone planning on going to the star trek convention this weekend?

according to the website, shatner/nimoy will be there on saturday
and everyone else (except for doohan who apparently is sick) on sunday.
the list of "everyone else" is impressive enough to make me consider
going sunday.

but according to the commercials, everyone is showing up on sunday (i
don't believe this for a second).

anyway, who's planning on going?

pete