2002 Feb 06 17:12

Re: [vox] Making custom circuit boards

There are a couple options depending on how professional you want it, what
the dimensions need to be, etc.  I usually just get a solder-on board and
solder stuff on, which is usually good for most tasks.  You can get blank
boards from Radio Shack or HSC in Sacramento (http://www.halted.com/).

If you want it professionally done, there are several places where you can
send schematics and they'll do 'em for you.  They can get expensive,
however.

Yet another option is to figure out what you went wrong when you tried to
make the PCB yourself.

-Mark

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Ryan wrote:

Mark K. Kim