2002 Feb 06 15:01

Re: [vox] [job] PC installation / setup job

Re: [vox] [job] PC installation / setup job

What a waste.  They could put in a handful of Linux terminal servers and
save a bundle on user workstations, software costs, support staff and
virus hassles.

These are MY tax dollars they're pissing away.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/