2002 Feb 06 10:58

[vox] Davis ISP advice?

I'm somewhat new to Davis and would like to connect my home network to the
internet via a Linux router.  Could anyone suggest a reasonably priced,
Linux friendly, broadband ISP in Davis?  Hmm... I guess a static IP address
would be nice too.  I looked through the archive (albeit not very
thoroughly) and saw Omsoft come up a couple of times.

Thanks,
Jim

--------
Jim Long