2002 Feb 05 21:33

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition Master Tools!

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition Master Tools!

Well lets see. Orginal copyright was 1975. There were
three books in a boxed set. I don't recall the exact
names. Then several supplements like Greyhawk,
Blackmoor, and Gods, Demigods and Heros. You might
find them on EBay as collectors items.

Marc