2002 Feb 05 23:41

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition Master Tools!

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition Master Tools!

begin Hans W. Uhlig <deathguard@yahoo.com>

> --- Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 02:27, Foo Lim wrote:
> > > Just use table 1-5.  If you roll a 12 when you
> > created your character, you
> > > get a modifier of +1.  They are average scores,
> > and should be adjusted to
> > > your specific adventurer.  If you're a wizard and
> > have a +1 Int modifier,
> > > you get (2 + 1) x 4 = 12 skill points.
> > >
> > > HTH, FL

> > rules?

> > intelligence modifiers for

> > modifiers are.

> > 9).   afaics, they're

> > On topic...Master tools runs with Transgaming just
> > fine, but wondered if
> > anyone got it to print via CUPS?
> >
> > Matt
> > PS How many here play D&D?
>
> I know im currently running a game as well as writing
> a version of mastertools cause wizards hasnt released
> them yet that ive seen...

in interviews, they said that there is no plans at all to port it to
linux or mac.  it's funny how they talk about "open gaming" and the
principles of RMS, but don't walk the walk when it comes time to
actually release the code.

i ought to write my own version...  maybe i'll start writing something
soon.

pete