2002 Feb 05 21:31

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition Master Tools!

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 02:26:45PM -0800, Marc Hasbrouck wrote:
> Orginal D&D, just after Chainmail. I also played
> original Traveller.

Hrm. I've never even heard of half-height books. Used to own some fairly
old Basic/Expert D&D books, plus had the first cover of the 1st ed DM and
Player's from 1978.

What qualifies as "Original D&D"? :)

-Marianne, disappointed in her loss of about 15-20 of the 1st ed books