2002 Feb 05 16:24

Re: [vox] New Robotics / Embedded Systems Group - meeting at ner dbooks

Re: [vox] New Robotics / Embedded Systems Group - meeting at ner dbooks.com

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 02:20:00PM -0800, Dave Henley wrote:
<snip>
> The primary purpose of the new Sacramento Area
> Robotics group will, initially, be to bring
> together those persons in this local area who share
> a common hobby - robots and robot-building.

Excellent!  I added a newsitem to LUGOD.org, and added an event item, too.
I'll try to remember to announce it at tonight's meeting, as well.

I'm curious, will the SRUG have a website some time soon, that I can
point to?

Also, Dave... you don't have this listed on nerdbook.com's Events page! :)

Thanks for the note!!!