2002 Feb 06 07:15

RE: [vox] New Robotics / Embedded Systems Group - meeting at nerdbooks.

RE: [vox] New Robotics / Embedded Systems Group - meeting at nerdbooks.com

Several of you have expressed an interest
in books on robotics, and just a few minutes
ago, Eric Engelhard suggested that I post
to the group as we're forming a local "robotics club".

The primary purpose of the new Sacramento Area
Robotics group will, initially, be to bring
together those persons in this local area who share
a common hobby - robots and robot-building.

WHAT:		Sacramento Robotics User Group
WHEN:		February 27th, 2002
TIME:		6:30 pm
WHERE:	nerdbooks.com
		911 Washington Blvd, Suite 201
		Roseville, CA   95678
		916.677.1400

SPEAKER:    Parallax, makers of the Basic Stamp, have tentatively
		committed to having a speaker talk about their Boe-bot
		and Basic Stamp products (should last no more than 15 -
		20 minutes).

We have notified quite a few people already in the past
few days, and had a great amount of interest.  If any of
you wish to attend, you're more than welcome!

Dave Henley
nerdbooks.com
911 Washington Blvd, Suite 201
Roseville, CA   95678