2002 Feb 05 14:27

[vox] request: borrow compactflash reader?

[vox] request: borrow compactflash reader?

Does anyone have a reader for compactflash that I could borrow for a day or
so? I need something that accepts a standard 32Mb compactflash card and makes
it available to the kernel as a block device. I believe the card in question
contains a NetBSD filesystem and I want to make some modifications to it.

--
Henry House