2002 Feb 05 12:39

[vox] ALICE to talk at LUGOD

Dr. Richard Wallace of the A.L.I.C.E. Foundation will be coming to
speak at LUGOD on March 18th. :)  I know a few people here were quite
interested, so I thought I'd let you all know. :)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2002.03.18

-bill!
PS - I'm talking with the folks from Google.com to try to get a speaker,
     as well. :)