2002 Feb 05 10:52

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition question

Re: [vox] [OT] AD+D, 3rd edition question

Just use table 1-5.  If you roll a 12 when you created your character, you
get a modifier of +1.  They are average scores, and should be adjusted to
your specific adventurer.  If you're a wizard and have a +1 Int modifier,
you get (2 + 1) x 4 = 12 skill points.

HTH, FL