2002 Feb 04 14:18

Re: [vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

Re: [vox] ucd.swap turning in ucd.microsoft.vs.linux.flamewar

I've been following it, but there's no way in hell I'm jumping in.
The pro-linux guy is really making all linux users seem like nazi bastard
weirdos from deep underground. ;)

-Gabe

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, nbs wrote:

> There's this growing and increasingly-vulgur thread growing on
> ucd.swap about Microsoft being naughty (and, of course, Linux being nice :) ).
>
> I'm fairly certain noone involved so far (except Melissa and I) are LUGOD
> members, ironically. :)
>

> -bill!
> (what makes you think I'm inviting everyone to go rally pro-Linux on that
> group ;) )

"You must consider the geographical, temporal, and ecological context
within which I function, in order to fully appreciate the value of
multiple lines of evidence in determining my evolution to my current
place in the space-time continuum"