2002 Jan 30 16:24

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

Re: [vox] linux in benecia -- lunch with lugod

Hi am interested in helping.  I am probably also the closest lugod'er to benecia
as well (Vacaville).  Can we get more information on what distribution he wants
and the hours available for us to do this work?

Stephen

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> hi all,
>
> doug barbieri and i are driving down to benecia to help this person.
> essentially, he's trying to convert a microsoft only real estate office
> into a linux only real estate office.  it's a good piece of advocacy.
>
> anyway, this is worth $$$ to lugod, and i figure maybe we can make a
> road trip out of it.  after helping this dude, we can all hang out for
> lunch afterwards and shoot the breeze.
>
> if anyone is interested, email me to let me know.  we'll carravan
> together.  :)   don't be shy; everyone is invited.
>
> pete

{snip}