2002 Jan 30 08:49

[vox] OT: Find out about your income tax return status

[vox] OT: Find out about your income tax return status

If you expect an income tax refund (like me) and you are anxious to find
the status and have an idea when to expect it, this information may help
you.

Federal tax refun status:
http://www.irs.gov/display/0,,i1%3D45%26genericId%3D13147,00.html
from page:
"Tax Return or Refund Status If you want to check on the status of a
return or refund (must have been filed at least four weeks ago), please
call 1-800-829-4477."

As for the state of CA, do it online:
(Ack! Active server pages.)
http://www.ftb.ca.gov/refund/index.asp