2002 Jan 28 22:06

Re: [vox] The next installfest

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>
> If testing the network is all that's necessary, we can setup a LAN between
> some of the computers.  Even setup one of the computers as a DHCP server.
> We talked about this before... tsk, tsk, tsk...

the main idea is who exactly will do this.  tisking other people for not
doing something is easy.  the hard part is to take time out of your busy
schedule to bring in the hardware and set up the configuration.

unless someone is actually willing to do this, let's keep the tisking
down to a bare minimum...  :)

pete