2002 Jan 28 18:51

[vox] Interesting news...

Got this off another mailing list. This is something being sent to a lot of
MSFT's channel partners.

I do apologise if you've already seen it,

Matt
Training News

ATTEND A LINUX COMPETE WEBCAST THIS WEEK
If you could use some help on how to sell against Linux, on January 31,
2002, from 8:00-9:30 A.M. Pacific time/11:00 A.M. eastern time, this
Web seminar will review Linux competitive information and present ways
to overcome customer objections.
http://www.microsoft.com/partner/go/newsletter/012802/webcasts.asp