2002 Jan 25 12:06

[vox] Web Developer Intern position at Genentech

----- Forwarded message from Engineering & Physical Sciences <icc@engr.ucdavis.edu> -----

From: Engineering & Physical Sciences <icc@engr.ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Web Developer Intern position at Genentech

Are you currently looking for an internship to gain valuable experience in
the computer science field?

Genentech is currently seeking interns in their Vacaville IT Solutions
Group to develop corporate-wide intranet applications.
Work schedule is flexible during school. Student will focus on creating
easy-to-use HTML interfaces for our internal customers. As the student`s
experience grows, this student may end up developing their own ASP/JSP
applications by the end of the term

For more information and qualifications on this internship, check the UCOOL
listing job # eps-2625 at http://icc.ucdavis.edu/iccdocs/jobs.htm.  Search
under Computer Science.

Have a great weekend!

Angie Louie