2002 Jan 25 10:34

[vox] FWD: [school-discuss] Mildly OT: Loki Games hosting

Nice to see someone's already picking this stuff up.  Whew!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> -----

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:37:41 -0500
From: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: [school-discuss] Mildly OT: Loki Games hosting
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net

This is mildly (but only mildly) off-topic.  SEUL (not SEUL/edu, but
it's parent org) is planning to become the host of Loki Games CVS
repository.  Loki Games will be ceasing operation on Jan. 31.  The
Loki CVS includes OpenAL (a cross-platform 3D-Audio Library), SDL (a
cross-platform multimedia development API), Fenris Online
Bugtracking System (a web-based, database-supported system for
developers), Setup (an XML- and GTK-based graphic installer
utility), and the Loki Update, Uninstall, and Patch Tools.  These
and some of the other things in this CVS may be useful to
educational software developers.  You can see their current listing
at <http://www.lokigames.com/development/>.

----- End forwarded message -----