2002 Jan 24 23:01

Re: [vox] scheduling question

Thanks.  I know nice will lower the prority, but, if you are not under
attack, don't you want to keep the priority up??  I just don't understand
what the kernel really does  I mean, if people keep opening threads, what
happens?  It seems like black magic.  We are trying to talk some guys into
using Linux, and they asked that question.  I wasn't sure what to say.