2002 Jan 19 13:51

Re: [vox] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

Re: [vox] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

I find that linuxconf almost always gets things right on a Red Hat box, so
you may want to make sure it's installed and give it a try.

However I think you did the right thing to change the IP... perhaps a
reboot would have fixed it.

An AOL/RH marriage sounds like bad news.  While I believe Linux is ready
for the desktop, I don't think it's ready for AOL.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/