2002 Jan 17 13:51

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis,oh my!]

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> http://www.thecrackchannel.com/

[johnmc@sockmonster johnmc]$ whois thecrackchannel.com
[whois.crsnic.net]

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "THECRACKCHANNEL.COM".

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 05:19:36 EST <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

My wife won't let me buy it though :(

johnmc.
--