January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 16 12:04

Re: [vox] another transgaming winex success

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i'm wondering -- is curse of monkey island a sequel game?
> when this game starts, it sounds like guybrush had already gone through
> an adventure, the one that left him out at sea.

Yes.  It's actually #3 in a series.  They go:
1: The Secret of Monkey Island
2: TSoMI 2: LeChuck's Revenge [LeChuck being the evil ghost pirate
defeated in #1]
3: The Curse of Monkey Island

--nicole "Look behind you!  A three-headed monkey!" twn

***
"Knowledge never ennobles."--Moxy Fruvous