January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 15 15:03

[vox] Installfest Help Needed for 01/20/2002 (Sunday) :-)

[vox] Installfest Help Needed for 01/20/2002 (Sunday) :-)

I am happy to report that this is going to be a very nice IF this month. We
have 10 singed up so far and almost a week to get more. I will need help with
some interesting jobs.

1	Greeter = This person will sign the people in and verify information before
the installers work on the computer. This job can be shared with two people
to add some variety NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AND ALL HELP APPRECIATED.

2	Snacks = Is anyone interested in bringing out some snacks for the
installers? I will be bringing out some cookies (warning its been a while)

3	Installers = We will need some people to help install LINUX on some of
these computers.

Please e-mail me off-list so I can know who will be there.

Thanks:

--
Roland (Rusty) Minden
Home	(916) 564-8035