2002 Jan 15 11:45

Re: [vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Burton and Riordan and Davis,

Shwaine wrote:

IIRC, a year or so ago, it was kcra.com.  According to WHOIS:

Registrant:
Kelley Broadcasting Inc. (KCRA-DOM)
   3 Television Circle
   Sacramento, CA 95814
   US

   Domain Name: KCRA.COM

Then suddenly they changed the ads to thekcrachannel.com  Doesn't make
much sense to me, either, especially since the kcra.com domain still
works.