2002 Jan 15 01:35

Re: [vox] Makes me feel crushed

I find one of the responses down the thread about Lindow's founder's
history at mp3.com intriguing... It makes me wonder if the guy created
this OS with the intention of inticing Microsoft in order to make
money on some sort of sellout. Just the conspiracy theorist inside
of me wondering.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000