2002 Jan 14 22:29

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:06:08PM -0800, Ted Deppner wrote:
> I must admit that website is attrocious,

I couldn't understand why their page has half of some animated GIF button
poking out of the left side of the bottom of the page (feels like a CSS
related problem), nor why the page scrolls a whole screenful to the right,
even tho there's nothing there.  Very odd.

It didn't occur to me that they used some application to build the site
(I always forget that there ARE webpage-building apps...  I kinda blacked
out FrontPage altogether :) )

Whatever it is, though, it looks pretty bad. :(