January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 14 22:37

Re: [vox] Fwd: TechCoire - January 24, 2002 Meeting

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 06:49:39PM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> On Monday 14 January 2002 06:11 pm, GNU Linux wrote:
> > Is Techoire mostly marketing people?
>
> No, it's a networking group for high-tech entrepreneurs.

Yes, but...  is this more a LeTip or other "professional people get
together to bullshit and swap business cards and leads", or is this more
along the lines of a LUGOD or Cisco Users Group meeting?

I must admit that website is attrocious, worse than any frontpage created
"my first website" I've ever seen, and hardly encourages a "high-tech
entrepreneur" to bother with a second glance.  [1]

Who's behind this group, what is their agenda, what is their focus, and
why did you take the time to post it here?  I assume there are good
answers to these questions, but they're missing from the website.

[1] yes this is harsh.  Did I mention the links that don't work the first
click, but do the second, rewarding you with a "would you like to download
a registered copy of the software that built this site?"

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/