2002 Jan 11 17:39

[vox] Flyer posting event?

We've created a flyer advertising our 3-year-anniversary meeting
(Monday, January 21st), and some of us are planning to wander around
campus (and possibly downtown Davis) to post them on Sunday afternoon
(January 13th - probably 5:30 or 6pm until about 7pm).

If you'd like to participate, please e-mail me off-list:  pr@lugod.org

If you'd like to simply post the flyer on your own, you can download it
(100dpi GIF format)

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/l3.gif

-bill!
pr@lugod.org