2002 Jan 11 14:30

[vox] Multiple bioinformatics positions at Sagres

[vox] Multiple bioinformatics positions at Sagres

Sagres Discovery is looking for qualified candidates for the following
bioinformatics positions:

Biostatistics/Data Analysis
Bioinformatics Scientists - Gene Discovery (multiple positions)
Bioinformatics Scientists - Protein Function
Bioinformatics Programmer - Visualization Tools
Data Miner

These positions will be advertised in Science this month, but job
descriptions and application instructions are available now on the
career page at www.sagresdiscovery.com .

--
Eric Engelhard