2002 Jan 10 18:08

[vox] [billjones@billjones.org: Budget Debate]

i got spammed by the bill jones campaign.  he has already spammed the
vox and vox-tech mailing list.  twice.  now it's me personally!

bill jones is the republican who hopes to win the primary election so he
can become governor of california.

just what california needs.  a spammin' governor.

can we say "ping -f www.billjones.org"?

pete

----- Forwarded message from Bill Jones <billjones@billjones.org> -----