2002 Jan 09 08:03

[vox] Good Evolution review

My co-worker handed me a page out of his latest eWeeks magazine.
Their "eWeeks Lab // Review" section has a brief review of
Evolution, the e-mail client / groupware application from Ximian.

The last part was the best :)

       Evolution's interface is similar to that of Outlook, and its
  feature set was likewise familiar, with facilities for tasks
  such as rules-based e-mail filtering.

[and the good part :) ]

       Unlike Outlook, however, we were able to create virtual folders
  from the filtering rules we created.  The contents of these virtual
  folders updated dynamically, and a particular message could appear
  in multiple virtual folders.

Nifty! :)