2002 Jan 08 17:36

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

this was done.  we're allowed to fundraise and not pay taxes unless the
amount was over some cap.  i don't remember what the cap was, but it was
pretty damned high (on the order of thousands of dollars).

pete

begin Melissa <kaybrook@ucdavis.edu>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org