2002 Jan 05 10:20

[vox] connectivity rules

in the 3 years i've had pdas (first palm3
then agenda vr3), i've wanted to do
pretty much what i am now :)

ssh'd to my isp doing email (using mutt),
irc'ing and web browsing.

i'm finally able to thanks to the zaurus
(and the socket brand cf eth nic i got
today - worked, literally, out of the box!),
openssh, zic irc client, and opera

this rules :)   now i need cellular cf
wireless so i can do this anywhere >:^)i

-bill! lying on the couch!