2002 Jan 04 13:24

Re: [vox] Paid Internship At Microsoft

Everyone has a price. Some prices are not financial, but may also include
coersion, intimidation, extortion, threats, torture, and loss of your
immortal soul.

At first the above seems off topic, but we are talking about Microsoft,
and their mantra, "Profit at any cost." They are not Borg, they are
Ferengi. No 7 of 9. Instead, "whyeee dew yew clothe yer feeemayles?"

-ME