2002 Jan 04 13:16

[vox] gnumeric 1.0 is out

In case you missed the announcent in the usual places, Gnumeric version 1.0
is released. The codename is 'Embrace'. If you have been reluctant to use
Gnumeric for real work because of instability, you need fear no longer.
Believe me, it has come a long way from the first Gnumeric I used.

So if you need a cabable, featureful, stable, lightweight spreadsheet that
also happens to be Peter's favorite, go get Gnumeric now :-).

http://download.gnome.org/GNOME/stable/sources/gnumeric

--
Henry House