2002 Jan 04 10:14

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol PublicRadio)

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol PublicRadio)

I'll take a stab at 3:00am. (oh my clock did not like being stabbed)

Linux does for your brain what weight lifting does for your muscles.

Use linux or die.

Bring your dreams to fruition - Use Linux.

Got Linux? (Milk immitation)

Where's the Linux? (Where's the beef immitation)

Tired of being told "No, that is impossible with your computer's OS" ?
Use Linux and eliminate "impossible" from your vocabulary.
(infers something that is not entirely true though which is so,ething I
dont like)

Dont be a dumbass. Be a smartass - Use Linux.

What do you want to do today?...
Reboot your computer for changes to take effect? *sigh*
Change to linux instead.

[Windows ciritcal stop/error sound] Windows has performed an illegal
function and you should install Linux to eliminate it.

Ask not what Microsoft can do for you... because you dont have enough
money for them to listen. Use linux and build what you want, exactly the
way you want it.

Use Linux... ...because I said so.

"Microsoft Works" is an oxymoron while "Linux kicks ass" is redundant.

Do you know what your OS is doing when you are not looking? With Linux you
can know *everything* about what you OS is doing.

On the average, Linux users are brighter and better educated than windows
users. Let your brilliance shine! Use Linux.

The first step in dealing with a problem is admitting that you are not yet
running Linux. LUGOD can help with our annual 12 meeting program. (A 24
meeting program exists for those who want to know more.)

VCR still flashing 12:00AM? Install Linux on your computer and you will
have something much better to watch than a clock flashing 12:00AM:
L-U-G-O-D

(Bill Kendrick/Pete Salzman/your name here) is running Linux, why aren't
you?
(maybe cause people to go "who is that? Someone I should know?" and get
them to think more about it. Testemonials using celebs is common. Trying
to make someone who has little name recognition outside circles that would
know may generate interest via mystery.)

Do you hear voices? Well, you should say yes because you hear this
voice. This voice in your head is saying you should try Linux. See LUGOD
for instructions on how.

4 out of 5 computer surveyed were happier running Linux - the fifth
machine was brand new and unavailable for the survey in an unopened box.

Should these be published under the GPL? ;-)