January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jan 04 10:07

Re: [vox] LUGOD merchandise

it's kind of like the concept of an english "college" (which americans
have alot of trouble understanding.  we tend to think of colleges as
being divided up by discipline.).

just think "college", but with the mindset of a bunch of 13 year olds
who know their parents are very far away...

but if you can't picture what a frat is, believe me, you're better off
than the rest of us.

pete

begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org