2002 Jan 04 10:07

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio)

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 01:43:22AM -0800, Roland (Rusty) Minden wrote:
> For those who like choices in life, Linux.
>
> Want a computer that will work when it matters? Use one of the wonderful full
> featured Linux distributions for more information contact your local Linux
> Users Group L U G O D.
>
> It's late I can't think of much more.

I jotted something down (on my Zaurus, of course :) ) this afternoon.
I don't have it in front of me, but it goes something like:

  If you're looking for a stable and scalable operating system for yourself
  or your business, or you're a student or IT professional searching for
  an alternative development environment, ...

something about you should look into Linux. :)

It is late :)