2002 Jan 04 08:26

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio)

On Thursday 03 January 2002 08:25 pm, you wrote:
> "Tired of that pesky Blue Screen Of Death? Try Linux! Crashes 99% less then
> the leading OS"
>
> "Hate buying a new computer then having to pay another $700 for basic
> applications? Linux comes with almost everything you need, and it's FREE!"
>
> "Sick of annoying programs that you don't want but can't get rid of? With
> Linux if you don't use it you can get rid of it!"
>
> Comon guys, more!

Cannot think of much right now:

"Use Linux, because Penguins are cool".
Hmmm, that sucks.

"Use Linux, as Penguin's can Dance:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/linux/fun/pen3.rpm";

"Worried about Security with your Software? Worry no more! Use Linux and be
safe!"

"Ever feel like a prisoner to Windows? Let Linux set you free!"

Thats about it, by the way that dancing Penguin really jives lol.

Oh do check this out:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/12/27/0116223

Matt