2002 Jan 03 16:06

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Well there IS something to be said for the ad having a purpose.  :-)

When we talk about community outreach, what comes to my mind are the
installfests.  It would be good if they were self-promoting -- i.e.,
encourage donations at the fests to be used to advertise and otherwise
support more installfests.

NPR is a fine cause, but let's do some good things for Linux too.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/