2002 Jan 03 16:01

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

I like it, though what would the message say?

Brought to you by your local Linux users groups, supporting free operating systems and open source to keep your streets safe from computer geeks.  Afterall, it's not just an OS, it's an obsession.  :)

I can think of several others though some might be considered rude.  :)

-sp