2002 Jan 03 15:12

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

whoa -- wait.  i liked your idea about the sacramento area consortium
thing.   splitting the $30 with roselug and saclug for a sacto area wide
linux advertisment.

i'd definitely vote for $10 for the spot, but $30 is way too high
considering how little we pull in.  it means the difference between
shelling out what we make for a whole meeting vs 1/3 of meeting.

tell them about your consortium idea - that's what i agreed to!  :)

pete

begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org