2002 Jan 03 06:41

[vox] more free stuff

It must be that time of year.  My New Years Resolution was to cleanup the mess so I have the following stuff for free, you just gotta drive up to Roseville and pick it up..

A couple 10baseT hubs
A 10base2 to parallel port adapter (coax) works with Linux
A Bitsurfer ISDN modem
A usb webcam (Dlink)
A scsi zip drive (it worked the last time I used it)
A pretty neat dual monitor interface (ps/2).  you can have 2 monitors, keyboards and mice in two different locations hooked up to the same system and which ever one you're typing on has control.  I used it when the computers were downstairs with a remote kvm upstairs.

There's some other stuff in the box and probably more as I clean stuff up...

So if you want some stuff and don't mind a trip to Roseville throw me a line (first come first served)...

bobm

oh yeah, you gotta take it all,  I guess someone could bring the leftover stuff to a LUGOD meeting or something (give it to friends, etc)...